India-2006

India-2006

måndag 16 maj 2011

2011-05-16- About me!

Hi
 I do not know what to start with and you all people who follow me do not know me. I am faithful and believe in Jesus and be part of a good church in Stockholm. I've shared a lot of YouTube clips to you with the most experienced and I like to get to share my faith and my life with you. I was born in India and is adopted from India to Sweden. Now lives in Uppsala in Sweden. My big adventure is to travel and have been in India, Turkey, UK, Germany, Finland, Norway and Denmark
.It has been wonderful traveling and probably will not forget what I had to be in these countries. I forgot to write about that I have visited Egypt. A wonderful journey that I do not want to forget. 
This summer will visit Turkey for three time and must stay at a luxury hotel. In Turkey, they caught up by the sea scents, mosque announcements, taxis honking cars and crazy salesman who grasps that can be bought.


There is so much to talk about with regard to Turkey. Lots of food, friendly people, good food and wonderful to swim in the Mediterranean. When traveling around the world that I've done, I get many after thoughts on how important life is. Every country is different, different stories. What I was struck by was the Pyramids of Egypt and Turkey. It turned upside down in my life.
India, we should not forget the throng of people, good food and nice people.


I want to share a word of the Bible which I have been thinking on and it sums up my whole life in one sentence. It is from the Psalter 91:1-2 He who sits under the auspices of the Most High to rest in the Almighty's shadow. He says: "The Lord is my refuge and my fortress, my God that I trust."
Ps 91.9-11 For you have said that the Lord is your protection, you have made the Most High your refuge. 10, No he will befall you, no disaster approaching your tent. 11 For he shall give his angels charge over you to guard you in all your ways.























Psalm 97:11-12 The light shines forth in the just and righteous, and gladness for the upright.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar